The RK419WALLV 4U Wallmount Rack Bracket offers a versatile storage solution, allowing equipment (Network devices, power strips, patch panels) to be mounted vertically (flush with the wall) to save space. Alternatively, the 4U bracket can be installed under a desk for horizontal installation, making it easy to access installed equipment directly from your workspace. This TAA compliant product adheres to the requirements of the US Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA), allowing government GSA Schedule purchases.
Perfect for SoHo (small office, home office) environments, the wallmount bracket offers space-saving installation for environments lacking the footprint space for a full size server equipment rack.
Suitable for mounting on virtually any wall/ceiling surface (e.g. drywall), the bracket mounting holes (used to mount to a wall or the desk underside) are positioned at exactly 16in apart, matching standard construction framework.
Constructed to EIA-310 19in rack standards, the wallmount bracket features a sturdy steel design and is backed by StarTech.com's Lifetime Warranty.
- Constructed to meet the EIA-310 19" rack standards
- Made from solid steel for durability
- Wall mounting holes are 16? center to center for greater stability, and mounting to standard wall studs
- TAA compliant for GSA Schedule purchases
- Arrives fully assembled with cage screws and nuts for mounting equipment
- 4U Wallmount design
- Equipment can be vertically wall mounted, or horizontally under a desk