The SV431DVIUDDM 4-Port USB DVI KVM Switch lets you control 4DVI, USB-equipped PCs using a single peripheral set at high-definition DVI resolutions up to 1920x1200.
The included KVM cables provide a ready-out-of-the-box solution, USB Dynamic Device Mapping (DDM) works to reduce switching lag-time, and Display Data Channel (DDC) improves overall compatibility with your connected display and input devices.
For the next level in KVM performance, this DVI KVM switch integrates dual-core dedicated processing per channel and innovative, USB DDM technology that enables you to quickly switch between connected computers with next-to-zero delay. DDM maintains a constant communication channel between your USB peripherals and connected systems, avoiding the time necessary for your systems to re-recognize the devices when switching.
In addition to faster switching, the KVM offers All-time Display Data Channel (Full DDC) technology to maintain proper display detection among connected systems, a simple one-touch button for hot-key selection and an integrated 2-port USB hub allowing you to share additional peripherals.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- No drivers or software required
- One-touch selectable Hot-keys and front panel push-button computer selection
- Integrated 2-port USB 2.0 hub
- Includes four 6ft KVM Cables (USB/DVI)
- Supports DDC copy and emulation to all ports
- Supports HD resolutions up to 1920x1200
- USB DDM technology and Dual-Core design for lag-free switching