The SV431DVIUAQV 4-Port DVI KVM Switch with Quad-View Display lets you control 4 systems using a single peripheral set, with dual DVI console connections and multiple picture-in-picture display modes.
The DVI USB KVM features an integrated 2-port USB 2.0 hub for connecting additional peripherals to share, plus we've included the necessary DVI, USB and audio cables for a ready-to-use solution.
The Quad-View function integrates a quad screen splitter into the KVM switch to offer several picture-in picture display modes so you can monitor some or all of the connected PCs on the primary console display while interacting with the active PC on the secondary display. Choose from:
- Quad-View: Displays all 4 connected PCs simultaneously
- Picture-and-Picture (PAP): Displays the active PC in the main display area and 3 others along the right side
- Picture-in-Picture (PIP): Displays the active PC in the main display area and 1 other in a movable and sizeable PIP window
- Full-View: Displays the active PC on both of the console displays
The KVM switch integrates front, push-button controls for simple switching between PCs, choosing your desired display mode and accessing the KVM menu, plus hot-keys and RS-232 command support, for flexible control.
For added versatility, you can daisy-chain up to 8 SV431DVIUAQV units total, for control of up to 32 PCs using a single peripheral set.
Backed by a Startech.com 2-year warranty and free, lifetime technical support.
- 3.5mm stereo audio support
- Front panel push-button and hot-key computer selection support
- Rack-mountable 1U design
- Integrated 2-port USB 2.0 hub
- Includes KVM Cables (DVI / USB / Audio)
- Supports HD resolutions up to 1920x1200
- Several display modes to choose from, including: Quad-View, PAP, PIP and Full-View