These 3U server-rack rails let you mount non-rackmount equipment such as desktop servers, networking equipment or KVM switches, into your 19" server rack without sacrificing an additional 1U of rack space, like you would with a traditional shelf. The rack rails are also a great solution for mounting equipment with damaged rails or discontinued OEM equipment such as Dell™, IBM®, HP® or Apple servers that no longer have rack rails available.
This TAA compliant product adheres to the requirements of the US Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA), allowing government GSA Schedule purchases.
Turn non-rackmount equipment into 3U rackmount hardware
These rack rails add rackmount functionality to your non-rackmount gear, by cradling your equipment in an open frame supported by three sturdy crossbars. You can mount your non-rackmount equipment by mounting the rails to your server rack and placing your equipment on the undercarriage. For equipment that already features mounting holes, the rails also feature multiple mounting patterns to secure your equipment, for an added level of security.
Universal design mounts to almost any 19" server rack
Adhering to the EIA-310 standard for 19" rackmount equipment, these mounting rails are universally compatible with 19" server racks. The depth is adjustable for a variety of rack sizes and configurations. Plus, there is a rear cable management panel that's removable for additional customization.
To ensure your equipment is secure, these mounting rails feature cold-rolled steel construction. The durable design can support a weight load of up to 100 lb (45 kg).
The UNIRAILS3U is backed by a lifetime StarTech.com warranty with free technical support.
- Multiple mounting hole patterns for securing your equipment
- Adjustable depth from 420 mm (16.5? ) - 1054 mm(41.5?)
- Weight capacity up to 97kg (215 lb)
- Removable rear cable management panel
- TAA compliant for GSA Schedule purchases
- Maximum durability with cold-rolled steel construction
- Universal support for EIA-310 19? server racks
- Keep your devices running cool with an open frame design that doesn?t impede airflow
- Mount equipment without sacrificing an additional 1U of rack space, unlike traditional rack shelves
- Easily rack-mount your non-rackmount gear