This 9U server rack cabinet lets you mount your EIA-310 compliant equipment to the wall. The enclosure features an adjustable mounting depth from 6 to 15in. and offers a maximum load capacity of 200 lb. (90 kg).
Save space in your office or server room
Save valuable floor space, by wall-mounting the enclosure. The wall-mounted design makes this enclosure the ideal solution for optimizing equipment storage in your classroom, retail store, server room or office.This rack also includes a 1U shelf that gives you a stable surface for storing your tools or placing equipment that's not rack-mountable.
Easily install your servers and network equipment
The wall-mount network rack makes it easy to install your equipment, with2-post mounting rails that can be positioned to create more room at the front or the back of the enclosure depending on your requirements.
The 9U network cabinet features a removable and reversiblefront door and removable side panels, each with quick-release mechanisms,so you can easily access your equipment. Plus, each door and panel on this rack features an independent lock, ensuring your equipment is secure.The wall-mount server rack also includes all of the cage nuts and mounting screws you'll need to fill the rack with equipment, saving you the time, hassle and cost of sourcing mounting hardware.
For hassle-free cable management, the rack includes a 3-meter roll of hook-and-loop cable tie that makes it easy to keep your cables neat and tidy by binding them together or binding them to the rack. The self-gripping fabric can be cut to any size, enabling a wrap-around solution for the cables of any rack-mount equipment.
Securely protect your equipment
This server rack enclosure features heavy-duty steel construction, with lockable doors at all entrances.For hassle-free equipment installation, the mounting rails on the rack can be switched for use with square holes and cage nuts, or tapped rails.
To ensure your equipment is running at an optimal temperature, the server rack/cabinet promotes passive cooling. It features mesh doors and vented top and bottom panels for maximum airflow.
For simple and sturdy mounting, the rack's mounting holes are positioned 16 in. apart, so you can securely attach it to a wall using wall studs.
The RK9WALM is backed by a StarTech.com 5-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- 9U 2 POST SECURE RACK: Wall mount network cabinet enclosure is designed to protect critical network/computer/electronics equipment/switches from damage & is lockable to prevent unauthorized access
- DURABLE AND ADJUSTABLE: This SPCC cold rolled steel locking electronics/data cabinet holds up to 200 lb (90 kg) and can support depths between 6in and 14.6in & comes with a movable vented 1U shelf
- SPECS: 9U 19" Enclosed cabinet
- 2 Post
- EIA/ECA-310-E compliant
- Mounting depth: 6 to 14.6 in.
- 198.9 lb (90 kg) capacity
- Lockable door & sides
- 1U vented shelf included
- 5 year warranty
- DESIGNED FOR COOLING: The door and sides are a strong mesh for abundant airflow around devices, and if additional cooling needed, up to four optional 120mm fans can be installed for active cooling
- PRE-ASSEMBLED: This rack is pre-assembled and ready to be installed. Includes cage nuts and screws, 4 security keys, grounding lugs, and 3m of Hook-and-Loop tape to keep cables organized and secure