The PCI2S4851050 2-Port PCI Serial Adapter Card (RS422/RS485) with 161050 UART adds two DB9 RS422/RS485 serial ports, using a single PCI expansion slot.
The PCI serial card offers a high performance 16C1050 UART and supports both 2-wire and 4-wire RS485 modes. The card delivers an efficient single-chip design and a large 256-byte transit/receive FIFO buffer that work together to provide high-speed serial communication while reducing the overall load on the system CPU.
With the included standard and low profile/half-height brackets, this PCI serial expansion card suits a broad range of system form factors, and is a perfect addition for connecting RS422/485 serial devices to a host computer. For added versatility, the RS422/RS485 adapter is able to accommodate 3.3 or 5V PCI/PCI-X slots.
Backed by a StarTech.com lifetime warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Compliant with PCI Local Bus Specification 2.3
- Jumper pins for RS422/485 toggling
- Supports Hardware and Software flow control
- Supports PCI Power Management 1.1
- Supports maximum data transmission rate of 128Kbps
- 16C1050 UART with 256-byte Deep FIFO
- Supports 2-wire and 4-wire RS485 modes