Providing centralized control of up to 16 servers, this 16-port rackmount KVM console gives you easy access to your systems. With a minimal footprint, it mounts in a server rack or cabinet using only 1U of rack space.An All-Inclusive Solution
The 1U rackmount console features a built-in keyboard, and a touchpad for intuitive control, as well as a 17-inch LCD display that supports resolutions up to 1280x1024.
This 16-port KVM console comes with everything you need to set up right out of the box:
- 16 VGA KVM Cables
- Mounting Rails
- M5 Cage Nuts and Screws
With direct access to 16 systems or servers, the 16-port KVM module gives you the flexibility you need to easily integrate the console into your existing server infrastructure.
StarTech.com Rack Consoles
Rack consoles provide convenient, rack-mounted control options for single servers or the entire server room. KVM consoles include LCD display, keyboard, and trackpad, all sliding into 1U of rack space. The RKCONS1716K is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- TECH SPECIFICATIONS: Rackmount KVM Console, 17" Active Matrix TFT LCD Monitor, 1280 x 1024, 16 port VGA KVM switch w/ 6 ft. cables, 99 key full keyboard + numeric keypad & trackpad; Supports USB 2.0
- PROFESSIONAL & SECURE: Customizable hot-keys, on-screen display (OSD), multi-level user security, user access levels / port permissions, & auto scan
- INTEGRATED DESIGN: Combines a KVM + Console w/ integrated power supply into 1U of rack space allowing space for other equipment. Mount depth: 22" [56 cm] to 35" [90 cm] (incl. mounting hardware)
- HEAVY DUTY: LCD KVM drawer has durable steel construction and heavy duty rail design that supports frequent use in operating environments from 0C to 40C (32F to 104F) with an MTBF of 50,000 hours
- TESTED & PROVEN: This OS independent rack console is universally compatible w/ leading servers and backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime 24/5 multilingual technical support