This open frame wallmount server rack provides 15U of storage, helping you to save space and stay organized. The equipment rack features an adjustable depth and can hold a total of up to 198 lb (90 kg).
Accommodate Larger Devices
The open frame rack adjusts from 12 to 20 inches (30.4 to 50.8 cm) to accommodate larger data, network, and telecommunication devices. The above-average depth also gives you the option to mount shelves and other accessories.
Free up Floor Space
When space is limited you can wall-mount the open-frame rack in a server room, office, or above a doorway, to expand your workspace and ensure your equipment is easy to access.
Keep Equipment Cool and Accessible
The rack's open frame design promotes passive cooling; ensures easy access to your rack-mounted equipment and makes it simple to configure mounted devices, which saves you time.
Easy, Hassle-Free Installation
With an adjustable depth as low as 12 inches (30.4 cm), this network rack is perfect for smaller spaces. It's easy to assemble and features wall-mounting holes that are spaced 12 and 16 in. apart, making it suitable for mounting on almost any wall, based on North American wall-frame stud-spacing standards.
- DURABLE & ADJUSTABLE: This adjustable 15U 19" open frame wall mount network rack is EIA/ECA-310 compatible w/ 12-20" mounting depth supports most network switches like Cisco 2960
- HEAVY DUTY: This heavy duty 2 post open frame rack supports unobstructed airflow and is easy to install w/ a durable design made from SPCC cold-rolled steel with support for up to 200lbs of equipment
- CERTIFIED PACKAGING: The rack ships flat packed with ISTA-6 certified packaging to ensure complete and undamaged delivery and also features comprehensive assembly instructions
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: The wall mount server room/ computer/communication/AV/IT equipment rack includes a complete set of screws & cage nuts to securely mount all of your equipment in the rack
- STARTECH.COM ADVANTAGE: IT professionals choice for over 30 years; this 2-post adjustable wallmount rack is backed for 5 years by StarTech.com, including free 24/5 North America based multi-lingual tech support