The IES101002SFP 10-port Ethernet switch delivers flexibility and control of your network by letting you connect a combination of RJ45 and fiber Ethernet devices. Plus, with Layer 2 management capabilities you can customize your settings to achieve optimal network performance, offering improved efficiency and reliability over typical Layer 1 and unmanaged network switches.
This versatile switch adapts to your network fiber connection and distance needs to offer flexible configuration via 2 open SFP slots, and you can choose your preferred GbE SFP transceiver as required. Plus, you can integrate fiber devices and cables into your network infrastructure, which can help to eliminate bandwidth, latency, and electronic interference issues.
To avoid the nuisance and added costs of different and additional switch types, this clever switch also offers 8 RJ45 Ethernet ports, giving you two effective interfaces for connecting both fiber and copper connections to just a single network device.
The scalable switch offers Layer 2 management capabilities, which lets you control packet traffic on a busy network, and in turn provides enhanced efficiency and stability of networked applications. For even more flexibility and control, the IES101002SFP offers essential features such as support for jumbo frames, link aggregation, VLAN tagging, and web or console-based command lines, as well as rackmount installation brackets.
This reliable metal switch is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Compliant with IEEE 802.3az Energy-Efficient Ethernet, and 802.3x flow control for full duplex, and back-pressure for half-duplex operation
- Compatible with 10/100/1000 Mbps networks, and compliant with IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, 802.3ab, 802.3z
- Support for link aggregation, VLAN tagging, spanning tree protocol, port-based network access control
- Supports IGMP
- Up to 9.6K Jumbo Frame support
- Web-based GUI and command-line management
- Optional 19? rackmount brackets
- Layer 2 management capabilities, for improved network control, efficiency, and stability
- Compliant with most SFP modules, for broad compatibility and flexibility
- 8x RJ45 ports + 2 fiber SFP slots, merged into a convenient Gigabit network switch