This blue 10 ft. (3 m) CAT6 Ethernet cable bulk 10 pack meets all Category 6 cable specifications, to deliver a reliable Gigabit network connection.
Protect Your Equipment
These blue CAT6 patch cords are built using 100% copper wire and are tested to comply with ANSI/TIA 568 C.2 Category 6 requirements. We don't use copper-clad aluminum (CCA) wire, which is subject to problems like weak power delivery, heat buildup, equipment damage and possibly fire.
The 50-micron gold connectors deliver optimum conductivity and eliminate signal loss due to oxidation or corrosion.
Each CAT6 Ethernet cable is manufactured using high-quality copper conductors and carefully constructed and tested to keep Near-End Crosstalk (NEXT) well within acceptable limits. The patch cables are constructed with 24 AWG copper wire, to ensure peak performance for demanding Ethernet applications such as Power-over-Ethernet and 4K or 1080p video streaming.
Easily Install Your Network Cables
For trouble-free cable runs, these durable cables feature snagless connectors that protect the RJ45 clips during installation, making them less likely to snag or break.
The CAT6 Ethernet cables also feature molded boots which offer strain relief by stopping the RJ45 connectors from bending at sharp angles. This reduces the risk of cable damage, which could decrease network connectivity and performance.
N6PATCH10BL10PK is backed by a StarTech.com lifetime warranty for guaranteed reliability.
- Protect your network and equipment with 100% copper wire CAT6 cables
- Each patch CAT6 cable is tested to comply with ANSI/TIA 568 C.2 CAT6 requirements
- RJ45 connector-clip protectors eliminate cable snags and breaks during installation
- 50-micron gold-plated connectors for a clear signal
- Convenient solution for businesses in need of multiple CAT6 networking cables