Now you can connect your Gigabit PoE device up to a maximum of 200m away, so it's easy to install a remote IP camera or access point. Plus the extender can be daisy-chained for more scalability.
Unrestricted PoE+ range and convenience
Need more distance? This convenient PoE+ repeater maximizes range and flexibility by extending your PoE connection by an extra 100m (330ft), while providing 24-watt power output to compatible devices.
Simply connect the extender to your power sourcing equipment (PSE) and your PoE-powered device (PD) and you're all set. The extender is compliant with the 802.3at/af standard, so it will work with existing PSE, such as a StarTech.com PoE+ switch (IES81000POE).
Daisy chain for longer distance and flexibility
Still need more distance? If an extra 100m isn't enough, this full-featured PoE extender offers daisy chain capability.
You can easily connect four extenders together, letting you install your PoE+ PD up to 500m (1640ft) away. It's perfect for business, education, and retail environments (output wattage is dependent on the number of daisy-chained extenders used).
Convenient installation options and durable construction
Get up and running quickly. This Gigabit PoE+ extender can be positioned right where you need it, with a wall-mountable design that requires no external power adapter.
You can enjoy reliable performance with little worry of downtime or failure, the extender features a rugged metal housing with built-in ESD and surge protection.
The POEEXT1GAT is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- 52V to 56V output voltage
- Automatically detects your connected PD to prevent damage if incorrectly installed
- Plug-and-play setup with no power adapter required
- IEEE 802.3at 30W input to IEEE 802.3at/af 24W output
- 2kV ESD and surge protection
- Compact, wall-mountable, and rugged metal housing for convenience and reliability
- Extend your PoE PDs over longer distances by daisy-chaining four extenders up to 500m (1640ft) total range (reduced power output at each connection)
- Deploy and access your Gigabit PoE-powered devices (PD) further away