The DuraSled™ DS840 is a universal barcode scanning sled for 1D/2D barcodes, with Bluetooth® wireless technology for Apple iPhones and iPods. The DuraSled reads printed or on-screen barcodes. It is easy-to-use and ideal for delivery services, asset tracking, ticketing, and other application-driven mobile solutions. Its rugged case protects phones from drop damage and provides a robust, versatile charging solution suitable for all workplace environments. Simply insert your iPhone/iPod, pair your scanner and you are ready to go. DuraSled supports iPhone 6, 7, 8, iPhone X series, SE 2020, and the entire iPhone 11 and 12 series. This makes it easy for workers to mix and match DuraSled™ solutions for iPhones, all while using the same accessories and application. The core components don't change when switching to a new iPhone model, enabling users to maintain their mobile deployment investments for a relevant number of years.
The Capture SDK enables easy integration into native, and/or web-based applications that use scanning to enhance the productivity of workers using iPhones.
Certified by Apple® for iOS devices (iPad®, iPhone®, iPod Touch® devices).
- Interchangeable Scanner - Barcode scanner can be used separately, attached to a different iPhone/iPod, or inserted into any sized DuraCase.
- Interchangeable Accessories - All accessories for DuraSled, DuraScan 800 Series and DuraCase are the same.
- Combines and protects both your Apple device and 800 Series scanner with a durable Elastomeric (rubber) case.
- Integrates connectors from both devices directly into the case for dual charging.
- Features magnetic contacts for ease of docking.
- Made with antimicrobial material for ease of cleaning and extra protection against potentially harmful microbes.
- Designed & made in USA.