SIIG's HDMI HDBaseT Extender with IR/RS-232 Control and PoE - 100m extends HDMI signals at a great distance over an economical Cat5e/6 cable. It delivers HDMI video/audio in 1080p resolution up to 100m and 4Kx2K format with 7.1-channel sound up to 70m. It also transmits additional signals including 100BaseT Ethernet gearing for networking capability and bi-directional IR and RS-232 communication channel to allow remote controllability to the display unit. Unique Power over Cable (PoC) feature is supported to require only a single power adapter for both receiver and transmitter units. This is a cost-effectively long range HDMI extender solution to boost your high quality, High-Definition digital signals from a HDMI source such as HDMI matrix, Blu-ray Disc player, game console, PC, and many more to a HDMI display at a great distance while maintaining signal strength and superior video/audio quality.
- Extends HDMI signals up to 100 meter through a single Cat5e/6/7 cable
- Delivers high-quality HDMI video/audio in 1080p resolution up to 100m and 4Kx2K format with 7.1-channel sound up to 70m
- HDBaseT solution not only transmits uncompressed HDMI signal, it also transmits 100BaseT Ethernet, bi-directional IR, RS-232 and Power over Cable (PoC)
- With PoC feature, only one power adapter is required for both transmitter and receiver units
- Included mounting kit enables you to mount the units in place easily
- Integrated cooling slots dramatically improves heat dissipation for reliable performance and long life