The SSD you trust
The newest edition to the world's best-selling SATA SSD series, the Samsung 860 EVO is specially designed to enhance performance of mainstream PCs and laptops. With the latest V-NAND technology, this fast and reliable SSD comes in a wide range of compatible form factors and capacities.
Speeds are consistent, even under heavy workloads and multi-tasking allowing for faster file transfer. The 860 EVO performs at sequential read speeds up to 550 MB/s with Intelligent TurboWrite technology, and sequential write speeds up to 520 MB/s. The TurboWrite buffer size is upgraded from 12 GB to 78 GB.
Up to 8x higher TBW (Terabytes Written) than the 850 EVO. Feel secure storing and rendering large sized 4K videos and 3D data used by the latest applications. The Samsung 860 EVO with V-NAND technology is backed by a 5-year limited warranty.
Benefit from faster, more fluid communication with your host system. The refined ECC algorithm and a new MJX controller generate higher speeds, and the improved queued trim enhances Linux compatibility.
Multiple form factors
Whatever size your computer needs, there is an 860 EVO for you. Choose among the 2.5-inch size for desktop PCs and laptops, and the SATA-based M.2 (2280) or the mSATA for ultra-slim computing devices.
Samsung Magician software is designed to help you manage your SSD with a simple and intuitive user interface.
Get notifications when new firmware is released, and easily install updates for enhanced performance, stability, and compatibility.
Check your SSD's sequential and random read/write speeds, so you can maintain superb performance.
Protect data by selecting security options. The 860 EVO supports AES 256-bit hardware-based encryption and is compliant with TCG Opal and IEEE 1667.
- With 4 TB capacity you have ample space for storing millions of images, hundreds of hours of video or for music lovers, up to a million songs
- 256-bit encryption protects your PC from hackers and thieves by encoding all your data
- The high-read speed of 550 MB/s maximizes system performance and saves time while you are doing complex tasks
- With the high-write speed of 520 MB/s, get a quick response when updating or transferring files
- Have data stored faster with SATA/600 interface that optimizes burst performance