Secure, Encrypted, Ruggedized Mobile Drive- USB 3.0/Micro-B
AES-256 Real-Time Hardware Encryption with NIST and FIPS Validated Cryptographic Modules
Designed and engineered in the United States to satisfy the requirements of demanding security concerned professionals; the Hawker can support a solid-state drive "SSD" or a fast SATA high-capacity 2.5" hard drive. Hawker can be easily moved from one computer to another using the provided carrying case. Hawker is compatible with both Windows and Macintosh environments without any software installations.
The Hawker external hard drives deliver extraordinary performance, rapid file transfer speeds (up to 5,000 Mbits/s), and proven reliability for both Mac and PC users. And because it provides up to 1TB in single hard drive, one of the first of its kind, this device is one of the most, if not the most, versatile portable external drives in the world. The Hawker LX is made with aircraft-grade aluminum, making this enclosure both ruggedized and durable. An exclusive shock-absorbing mechanism (patent pending) is built into the enclosure. Its function is to keep the hard drive suspended within the casing while dissipating the heat produced by the hard drive. The Hawker is designed this way to allow peak performance while operating at an optimal temperature.
- Advanced Encryption Standard Algorithm AES-256 bit key strengthReal-time encryption (virtually zero time in encrypting and decrypting the data)
- Hardware encryption (not software imbedded in a chip)
- The cryptographic engine is NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology) of USA and CSE (Communications Security Establishment) of Canada certified hardware AES (Advanced Encryption Standard) algorithm.
- FIPS (US Federal Information Processing Standard) 140-2 Cryptographic Engine validated (FIPS Inside)
- Authentication: Secure key token
- No software or GUI involved or required installation (for encryption or authentication)
While in either CBC or ECB modes, the encryption chipset bears certifications from the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), and FIPS Level 2 for a Cryptographic Module. The Hawker is authenticated by a digital key token, which is inserted for authentication, and removed soon after the device is authenticated, and then ready for secure data transfer.
Rocsecure's line of encrypted drives offers the technologies you need to keep your data secure and safe
- Pocket-size portable external storage drive
- Ruggedized aluminum casing
- Bus powered
- Carrying case included
- Incorporates SATA hard drive
- USB 3.0 connection
- Speeds up to 5,000 Megabytes per second
- Enhanced with new shock-absorbents mechanism (patent in progress)
- Compatible with both Windows and Macintosh environments
- Bus powered (no adaptor required)
- Includes all necessary cables
- Store as many documents, pictures and videos as you need with 2 TB capacity
- 256-bit encryption protects your PC from hackers and thieves by encoding all yourdata
- For super-fast data transfer, the drive takes advantage of USB 3.0 connectivity
- With SATA/300 interface, have data transfer quickly and securely to your computer