Instantly turn your Windows or Mac laptop into a multi-monitor desktop-by connecting a single cable-with the Plugable Triple Display USB-C Docking Station (UD-ULTCDL)
Plugable is well known for Docking Station products. Utilizing innovations introduced with USB 3.1, this dock is one of the first to use "Alternate Mode" from the USB-C specifications for one of the display outputs.
This dock is also one of the first to support USB Power Delivery, enabling the dock to charge a laptop, 2-in-1, or Windows tablet connected to it (up to 60W).
Note: New and innovative products aren't without compatibility concerns, it is important to read the information below for details regarding display output types and system requirements. USB-C is required for this docking station, it will not work properly when adapted to USB 3.0.
When attached to a fully compatible USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 Windows or Mac system, the UD-ULTCDL supports Windows 10, 8.x, and 7 and macOS 10.14+. Chrome OS, Linux, and some older macOS versions are not supported.
Up to 60W of USB Power Delivery
If your device supports USB Power Delivery (USB PD), this docking station supports up to 60 watts (60W) of charging to your host device.
This means you won't need to take out the charger that came with your laptop when you're at your desk, on supported hosts.
The one USB-C cable from the dock is all you'll need to stay charged and connect all your devices.
Some laptops may require more power than this dock provides (60W). The Dell XPS 15 9550/9560 and Precision 5510/7510, for example, will display a warning during boot if connected to a 60W power adapter, rather than a Dell 130W power adapter. These systems may still charge, but at a slower rate.
- 1x HDMI 1.4
- 1x HDMI 1.3
- 1x DVI
With one USB-C (USB Type-C) cable connected to the dock, overcome the limited number of display outputs and ports on your device. This dock connects up to three displays on supported devices.
For USB-C ports that do not support Alternate Mode video output will be limited to displaying through the DisplayLink HDMI and DVI ports.
- 4x USB 3.0 Ports
- 1x USB-C Port
- 1x Gigabit Ethernet
- 1x 3.5mm Headphone Jack
- 1x 3.5mm Microphone Jack
Many laptops are removing or drastically reducing the number of ports available.
Get back your USB, audio, and network connections, or just make it easier to leave things plugged in at your main work area, and reconnect them, with one cable from the dock.
- TRIPLE DISPLAY DOCK-With a compatible USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 Mac or Windows laptop, or Windows tablet, this dock can charge your device, connect up to 3 monitors, add a Gigabit Ethernet connection, add 3.5mm headphone and microphone jacks, and add multiple USB ports
- HDMI and DVI/VGA-Two additional video outputs (1x HDMI & 1x DVI/VGA) and Gigabit Ethernet via DisplayLink DL-3900. "Alt Mode" 4K HDMI port supports resolutions up to 3840x2160 4K@30Hz; DisplayLink HDMI and DVI outputs support 1080P@60Hz
- USB-C FEATURES-USB-C and Thunderbolt 3 ports can enable features such as USB Alternate Mode (Alt Mode) and USB Power Delivery (PD) charging. Support for these features is determined by your computer manufacturer. See product description for details
- IMPORTANT NOTES-The full product description has important info regarding requirements and limitations of this dock. USB-C required. Not all devices support all features. No HDCP support. Supports Intel and M1 Macs (macOS 10.14+ with driver installation)
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY-We love our Plugable products, and hope you will too. All of our products are backed with a 2-year limited parts and labor warranty as well as Seattle-based email support