Versatile videowall display
Command attention with a Philips X-Line Videowall display. An ultra-narrow bezel allows for near seamless linking for a display of any size, whilst Advanced ColourCalibration ensures a clear image in any lighting condition.
Operate, monitor and maintain with CMND & Control
Run your display network over a local (LAN) connection. CMND & Control allows you to perform vital functions like controlling inputs and monitoring display status. Whether you're in charge of one screen or 100.
OPS slot allows for PC embedding without cabling
Integrate a full-power PC or Android-powered CRD50 module directly into your Philips Professional Display. The OPS slot contains all the connections you need to run your slot-in solution, including a power supply.
FailOver ensures content is always playing
From waiting room to meeting room, never show a blank screen. FailOver lets your Philips Professional Display switch automatically between primary and secondary inputs ensuring content keeps playing even if the primary source goes down. Simply set a list of alternate inputs to be sure your business is always on.
Tiling mode. Create tiled 4K videowalls of any size
Connect two or more Philips professional displays to create a tiled videowall-without the need for external devices. A single player takes care of content, whether you have four screens or 40. 4K content is fully supported, and if you're showing that content on four screens you get the best possible dot-by-dot resolution.
Add Android processing power with an optional CRD50 module
Embed an Android System-on-Chip (SoC) in your Philips Professional Display. The optional CRD50 module is an OPS device that enables Android processing power without the need for cables. Simply slide into the OPS slot, which contains all the connections needed to run the module (including power supply).
Pure Colour Pro and advanced colour accuracy
Boost image quality with Pure Colour Pro. Delivering higher luminance through custom colour temperature settings and advanced gamma calibration, content looks crisper and more radiant for stunning realism with a visual pop.
- Digital Signage Display delivers a highly realistic sound and immersive visual experience thanks to the high pixel density that shows even the most subtle details
- Experience luminescent visual images with LCD display
- Features full 1920 x 1080 HD resolution enabling sharp and clear images
- Engages your customers and makes their viewing experience breathtaking with its 1080p content
- Direct LED backlighting technology enabled for a bright and sharp display
- 54.6" Signage Display - Designed for unwavering quality and dazzling picture clarity