Crystal-clear vision to get more done
- B Line
- 32 (31.5" / 80 cm diag.)
- 2560 x 1440 (QHD)
PowerSensor saves up to 80% energy costs
PowerSensor is a built-in 'people sensor' that transmits and receives harmless infrared signals to determine if user is present and automatically reduces monitor brightness when user steps away from the desk, cutting energy costs by up to 80 percent and prolonging monitor life
LightSensor for the perfect brightness with minimal power
LightSensor uses a smart sensor to adjust the picture brightness depending on the room light conditions for the perfect picture with minimal power usage.
Crystalclear images with Quad HD 2560 x 1440 pixels
These Philips screens deliver Crystalclear, Quad HD 2560x1440 or 2560x1080 pixel images. Utilizing high performance panels with high density pixel count, enabled by high bandwidth sources like Displayport, HDMI, Dual link DVI, these new displays will make your images and graphics come alive. Whether you are demanding professional requiring extremely detailed information for CAD-CAM solutions, using 3D graphic applications or a financial wizard working on huge spreadsheets, Philips displays will give you Crystalclear images.
IPS technology for full colors and wide viewing angles
IPS displays use an advanced technology which gives you extra wide viewing angles of 178/178 degree, making it possible to view the display from almost any angle - even in 90 degree Pivot mode! Unlike standard TN panels, IPS displays gives you remarkably crisp images with vivid colors, making it ideal not only for Photos, movies and web browsing, but also for professional applications which demand color accuracy and consistent brightness at all times.
SmartImage presets for easy optimized image settings
SmartImage is an exclusive leading edge Philips technology that analyzes the content displayed on your screen and gives you optimized display performance. This user friendly interface allows you to select various modes like Office, Photo, Movie, Game, Economy etc., to fit the application in use. Based on the selection, SmartImage dynamically optimizes the contrast, color saturation and sharpness of images and videos for ultimate display performance. The Economy mode option offers you major power savings. All in real time with the press of a single button!
Less eye fatigue with Flicker-free technology
Due to the way brightness is controlled on LED-backlit screens, some users experience flicker on their screen which causes eye fatigue. Philips Flicker-free Technology applies a new solution to regulate brightness and reduce flicker for more comfortable viewing.
- Four times the resolution of HD with WQHD mode, permits you to have more multimedia content shown without any delay with amplified efficiency
- 4 ms GTG response time diminishes ghosting, blurring, and streaking in fast-moving games and movies
- 16:9 widescreen resolution perfect for watching movies, playing video games and getting on with office work
- Furnishes captivating visuals with 250 Nit brightness levels
- HDMI (High Definition Multimedia Interface) offers fantastic sound/video quality and single-cable comfort
- DisplayPort interface that transmits both audio and video signals through a single connection to deliver versatile performance
- VESA mount compatibility allows you to mount the display on a wall or with a stand depending on your specific needs