The TRIO-PS-2G/1AC/24DC/10 Industrial Power Supply is a rugged AC to DC and DC to DC Converter built to meet the high stability and efficiency expectations of industrial, machine automation and process control environments. This Switching (switch mode) Power Supply ensures a regulated output voltage even in the event of voltage fluctuations in the power supply network. With all required safety certifications to support ITE (Information Technology Equipment), ruggedized packaging, extended operating temperatures, high peak load capabilities and high isolation voltages, TRIO Industrial Power Supply is designed to meet the needs of your industrial application.
150% Dynamic Power Boost
The dynamic boost provides additional power for starting difficult loads. By supplying up to 150% of the nominal current for 5 seconds, the TRIO-PS-2G/1AC/24DC/10 power supply starts difficult loads reliably.
24 to 28 V DC Adjustable Output Voltage Range
Using the rotary potentiometer on the front face of the TRIO-PS-2G/1AC/24DC/10 power supply, the output voltage can be optimally adjusted to meet specific application environment requirements. For example, you can easily adjust to compensate for a voltage drop caused by a long cable length.
Industrial operating temperature of -25°C to +70°C with reliable device start-up at -40°C
Equipment found in traffic management, oil and gas pipelines, weather tracking, industrial and outdoor applications must function in temperatures that cannot be supported by a commercial power supplies. With an operating temperature of -25°C to +70°C, and reliable device start-up at -40°C, the TRIO-PS-2G/1AC/24DC/10 Industrial Power Supply is ideal for use with equipment subjected to harsh environments and severe temperatures.
High efficiency and low no load power consumption
Compared with other products on the market, the TRIO Industrial Power Supply provides excellent energy savings. With a very low no load power consumption and high efficiency at nominal load, just a small amount of electrical energy is converted into undesired heat energy making these very ECO friendly power supplies.
Easy & efficient installation
The tool-free Push-in connection will save time and make installation quick and easy. And, the DIN Rail mount narrow housing will save space in the control cabinet.
Ideal application environments for a TRIO-PS-2G DIN Rail Power Supply
- machine building
- automated production process
- industrial control, automation, assembly, and test equipment
- building control, security and surveillance, and climate control systems.
- power countless industrial automation devices such as sensors, controllers and valves
Other reasons to choose this TRIO-PS-2G Industrial Power Supply
- Contact signal output and LED indicator for voltage out failure: If the output voltage is below the operational range, the LED turns off and the contact opens.
- Vibration resistance up to 4 kg
- Shock resistance up to 30g
- Voltage Isolation input/output: 3 kV AC
- Protections: Short-circuit, Overload, Over voltage, Over-temperature
- High MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure) values of more than 1 million hours at +40°C ensure maximum availability