Perle Industrial-grade Ethernet Switches are designed to stand up to extreme temperatures, surges, vibrations, and shocks found in industrial automation, government, military, oil and gas, mining and outdoor applications.
The IDS-108F is an 8 to 10 port Industrial Ethernet Switch providing advanced performance to enable real-time deterministic network operation. It requires no configuration and will operate instantly as soon as you power it up.
The IDS-108F comes in a variety of models with 8 copper ports, 8 copper ports plus 1 fiber port or 8 copper ports plus 2 fiber ports. All are rugged fan-less switches that are hardened to provide superior reliability in 0 to 60°C, or harsh extended operating temperatures from -40 to 75°C.
Perle has been designing industrial hardware for serial ModBus and Profinet to Ethernet conversion environments for over 35 years and have used this expertise to design the toughest Ethernet switches on the market. Don't trust your critical communications to commercial switch products. Perle Industrial Ethernet switches give you proven assurance that your system will keep running for years to come.
- Expand your network capacity with the help of 9 networking ports and transfer your data quickly and easily
- Supports optical fiber cable to span longer distances and provided high data transmission rates between servers and network components
- Featuring Fast Ethernet ports to speed up the transfer rate up to 100mb/sec of large files and digital assets across your network
- Layer 2 switch provides a complete lineup of features including IGMP snooping, port mirroring, and spanning tree
- Built-in power supply to ensure all components are being supplied with accurate voltage