eR-S1110 Ethernet Repeater and Rate Converter: 2 x 10/100/1000Base-T (RJ45) ports. Auto-sensing and rate converting. Extend existing Ethernet cable length by 100m (300ft). 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) compliant PD. AC power adapter included.
The eR-S1110 Ethernet Repeater extends network distances an additional 100m / 328ft over 4-wire twisted pair (CAT5/6/7). You can also perform rate conversion between 10/100/1000 Mbps network links.
The eR-S1110 Repeater can also operate as a Powered Device (PD) under IEEE 802.3af supporting end-span and mid-span power sources (PSE). This makes it ideal for organizations that need to deploy equipment in locations that are difficult or too costly to have separate AC power installed such as ceilings, walls and kiosks.
- Extend network distances an additional 100m / 328ft over 4-wire twisted pair
- Rate conversion between 10/100/1000 Mbps network links
- Transparent operation for all Ethernet protocols including 802.1Q VLAN packets and IP video compression schemes
- Advanced features: Link Pass-Through, Interlink Fault Feedback, Plug and Play, Auto-MDIX and Loopback
- Operates as a Powered Device (PD) under IEEE 802.3af so it can be used with a PoE Injector or Switch to eliminate the need to install AC power wiring