NVIDIA MCX4121A-ACAT ConnectX-4 Lx EN Adapter Card 25GbE Dual-Port SFP28 PCIe 3.0 x8 ROHS R6
ConnectX-4 Lx EN Ethernet Adapter Cards
ConnectX-4 Lx EN network interface card with 25Gb/s Ethernet connectivity addresses virtualized infrastructure challenges, delivering best-in-class and highest performance to various demanding markets and applications. Providing true hardware-based I/O isolation with unmatched scalability and efficiency, achieving the most cost-effective and flexible solution for Web 2.0, Cloud, data analytics, database, and storage platforms.
With the exponential increase in usage of data and the creation of new applications, the demand for the highest throughput, lowest latency, virtualization and sophisticated data acceleration engines continues to rise. ConnectX-4 Lx EN enables data centers to leverage the world's leading interconnect adapter for increasing their operational efficiency, improving server utilization, maximizing applications productivity, while reducing total cost of ownership (TCO).
ConnectX-4 Lx EN adapter cards provide a combination of 1 and 10 GbE bandwidth, sub-microsecond latency and a 75 million packets per second message rate. They include native hardware support for RDMA over Converged Ethernet (RoCE), Ethernet stateless offload engines, Overlay Networks, GPUDirect technology and Multi-Host technology.
- Various form factors available
- RoHS compliant
- ODCC compatible
- End-to-end QoS and congestion control
- Hardware-based I/O virtualization
- Hardware offloads for NVGRE, VXLAN and GENEVE encapsulated traffic
- Application offloading
- PeerDirect communication acceleration
- CPU offloading of transport operations
- Low latency RDMA over Converged Ethernet (RoCE)
- Multi-Host technology connects up to 4 independent hosts
- Single and dual-port options
- 1/10 Gb/s speeds