NETGEAR 300 Series Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switches with PoE provide easy, reliable, and affordable network connectivity for home and small offices. With these unmanaged plug-and-play switches, you can expand your network connections to multiple devices instantly.
The unmanaged switches provides power and data from a single Ethernet (CAT-5e) cable to devices such as IP cameras, VoIP/ Internet-based phones, wireless access points, etc. The majority of these models also support PoE power auto-balance and allocation feature.
NETGEAR's unique PoE technology automatically balances the PoE power based on the device needs independent of PoE class detected. These switches deliver the power the device needs, at the most granular level.
Outstanding power flexibility with NETGEAR's exclusive FlexPoE
The GS308PP, GS316P, and GS316PP supports NETGEAR's exclusive FlexPoE upgradeable PoE power feature. Powered by the industry's first flexible PoE+ integrated technology, you can increase or decrease the PoE budget by simply purchasing a new NETGEAR. FlexPoE power supply, effectively futureproofing small business networks and budgets. With NETGEAR's exclusive FlexPoE, these two switches help businesses cost effectively increase their power budget to expand their network as needed.
All ports support PoE/PoE+ up to 30W per port, which makes them the perfect switches for deploying Wireless APs, Pan/ Tilt/Zoom and fixed IP Cameras, VoIP Phones, access-limited security door locks or any other IoT PoE-powered devices.
The GS308PP, GS316P, and GS316PP have copper Gigabit Ethernet PoE+ ports featuring NETGEAR FlexPoE power. The GS308PP ships with 83W of PoE budget, GS316P ships with 115W, and the GS316PP features an astounding 183W of PoE power budget.
Should you need more power in the future, rather than replacing the entire switch, with NETGEAR FlexPoE, you can just purchase the optional NETGEAR FlexPoE EPS130W Power Adapter, which will boost the PoE budget of your GS308PP and with the EPS200W Power Adapter, which will boost the PoE budget of your GS316P.
- Ideal for small office and home networks
- Desktop, wall-mountable or rack-mountable (based on specific model)
- Durable and rugged metal case
- Plug-and-play; no setup required
- Non-blocking switching architecture for maximum throughput at wire speed
- Auto-negotiation for automatic connection at the highest common speed between switch and an end device
- Fanless design for silent operation
- Energy-efficient technology for power savings
- LED indicators for ease of use
- Auto-MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables