The LinkSprinter Network Tester provides quick, simple and affordable network connectivity testing and troubleshooting that solves problems fast using smartphone integration, and automated cloud-based reporting at a price anyone can afford.
Five essential network tests in the palm of your hand:
Power Over Ethernet (PoE)Tester
This network tester can become a PoE tester that checks to make sure you can power a phone, security camera or Access Point through a specific port. The LinkSprinter Network Tester can even run without batteries on PoE.
Link to the Switch
Perform a switch test, which will indicate the switch name and port your cable connects to. Know your available speed and duplex settings.
Confirm that the DHCP server is running and responsive. Request an IP address, get your subnet information, and identify the default gateway and DNS server.
Verify the gateway/router address and reachability by pinging the device three times.
Confirm cloud connectivity or internal service reachability. Verify DNS server lookup and application port connectivity.
Link-Live Cloud Service
Welcome to Link-Live Cloud Service, a centralized management, collaboration and archival workspace for network connectivity test results from NetAlly's handheld network testers. Test results are automatically sent to your secure Link-Live cloud account, providing organizations with a newfound ability to quickly and easily document their network, provide proof of performance and better manage jobs and staff efficiency. In addition, an e-mail of every test result is sent as it occurs, allowing the technician to annotate information about the test and even attach a photo. That annotation is then automatically added to that record in Link-Live, creating a very in-depth understanding as to the performance of each link and mapping endpoint images (wall jacks, devices, serial numbers) directly to their switch slot and port. Link-Live provides important test results management and reporting capabilities, at no additional charge to select handheld network test tools (LinkSprinter, LinkRunner, AirCheck G2). It provides greater job visibility, project control, and fleet management for larger distributed environments.
Link-Live Cloud Service Features:
- Complementary, no annual service fees
- Supports all models of LinkSprinter, LinkRunner, AirCheck G2 and OneTouch AT
- Manage, sort and analyze test results
- Filter results by time, user, network device, errors, instrument, and more
- Add comments or photos to any test result
- Automatic filing of tests into specific folders
- Proxy support
- Buffer up to 10 test results
View detailed network test results on your mobile device:
The LinkSprinter results can be accessed through the browser of any mobile device with its built-in Wi-Fi access point and web server.
- Discover the nearest switch name and port information via CDP/LLDP/EDP, and verify link speed/duplex and connectivity to TCP/IP networks
- Validate Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) voltage from power sourcing equipment (PSE) according to 802.3af/at standards
- View detailed test results, add comments, and run cable tests using your mobile device over a Wi-Fi hotspot built into the LinkSprinter
- Automate reporting and enable collaboration with test results upload and management via the free Link-Live Cloud Service