Avoid having excess Ethernet cable lying around by building your own cables to the exact length needed using this Bulk Ethernet Copper Cable from Monoprice!
- Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Category 5e Ethernet cable
- 24AWG stranded, pure bare copper conductors
- CM (In-Wall) fire safety rating
- 350MHz bandwidth
- 1000 foot roll
Monoprice Ethernet cables are made of 100% pure bare copper wire, as opposed to copper clad aluminum (CCA) wire, and are therefore fully compliant with UL Code 444 and National Electrical Code TIA-568-C.2 fire and safety standards, which require pure bare copper wire in communications cables.
- Allows you to access all of the networked data, swiftly and securely
- Features Category 5e cable type to better accommodate your precise requirements with maximum productivity
- Stranded feature for your convenience and ease of usage
- Network Device device supported according to your requirements with maximum productivity