The miConverter GX/T is a miniature 10/100/1000BASE-T UTP copper to 1000BASE-X fiber media converter that supports jumbo frames up to 10,240 bytes. The miConverter GX/T provides cost-effective fiber connectivity from Ethernet switches to diagnostic equipment, desktop and laptop computers.
The GX/T also supports multimode, single-mode fiber; and single mode single-fiber models are available.
The GX/T features SC and ST fixed fiber connectors, or Small Form Pluggable (SFP) transceivers.
- Supports 1000BASE-T, 1000BASE-X and the IEEE 802.3 specification
- Plug-and-Play capability
- USB power via optional Power Adapter Cable
- Supports Full/Half-Duplex fiber optic auto-negotiation
- Multimode and single-mode fiber options
- LED indicators for UTP and fiber status
- Domestic, Universal and Country/Region specific power supply options
- Wall-mount with optional mounting brackets or an 18-Module Powered Chassis
- Small and lightweight, only 5 ounces (without power supply)
- Commercial (0 to 50�C), wide (-40� to 60�C), extended (-40� to 75� C) and industrial (-40� to 85�C) temperature ranges
- Lifetime Warranty and free 24/7 Technical Support
- Attach multiple devices together or expand the number of devices connected to your existing network by using 2 transceiver/media converter
- With Twisted Pair cable, get the desired data transfer rate up to a required distance
- With 10/100/1000Base-T technology get up to 1000Mbps data transfer rate over optical fiber cable
- The Rack-mountable provides convenient installation