NVIDIA MCP2M00-A003E26N Direct Attach Copper Cable Ethernet 25GbE SFP28 3m Black 26AWG CA-N | 25GbE SFP28 Direct Attach Copper Cables
NVIDIA Networking direct attach copper cables are high speed, cost-effective alternatives to fiber optics in 25GbE Ethernet applications.
MCP2M00 passive copper cables contain a single high-speed copper pair, operating at data rates of up to 25GbE. The cables are compliant SFF-8402 SFP28 standard. Each SFP28 port comprises an EEPROM providing product information, which can be read by the host system.
MCP2M00 cables up to 2m support IEEE 802.3by CA-25G-N (Cable Assembly No-FEC) with low latency. Cables from 4m to 5m support IEEE 802.3by CA-25G-L (Cable Assembly Long) with RS-FEC (Reed Solomon Forward Error Correction) enabled. For 2.5m and 3m cables there are two versions supporting either CA-25G-N or CA-25G-L.
NVIDIA's unique quality passive copper cable solutions provide power-efficient connectivity for short distance interconnects. They enable higher port bandwidth, density and configurability at a low cost and reduced power requirement in the data centers.
Rigorous cable production testing ensures best out-of-the-box installation experience, performance and durability.
- Up to 25GbE data rate
- SFF-8402 compliant SFP28
- Operating case temperature 0-70C
- Single 3.3V supply voltage
- Bit Error Rate (BER) better than 1E-15
- Hot pluggable
- RoHS6 compliant
- LSZH (Low Smoke Zero Halogen) jacket
- LF (Lead Free) HF (Halogen Free) PCB
- SFF-8636 compliant I2C management interface
- Allows you to access all of the networked data, swiftly and securely
- Features SFP28 cable type to better accommodate your precise requirements with maximum productivity
- Passive feature for better usability and increased efficiency
- Fully compatible with network devices