Easily distribute a single Ultra-High-Definition (UHD) signal to multiple displays.
The Manhattan 2-Port HDMI Splitter streams a 4K HDMI signal from a single UHD source to up to two UHD displays.
Flexible Solution for Many A/V Applications
Ideal for trade shows, classrooms, video conferencing, presentations and retail applications, the Manhattan 4K 2-Port HDMI Splitter features a built-in booster for added signal strength. It's a great choice for splitting and distributing a synchronous signal to multiple 4K HDMI displays when source equipment is remotely stored in a secured room or cabinet. Cascade multiple units up to three levels to output HDMI video/audio to additional displays in widely distributed applications.
Quality Construction and Easy Installation
Full compliance with HDMI, HDCP 2.2 and DVI 1.0 ensures that the Manhattan 4K 2-Port HDMI Splitter can provide long service and reliable performance. Quickly connect HDMI cables (not included) and the 5 V / 1 A power adapter without software/hardware configuration or complicated settings to complete this affordable Ultra-High-Definition, 4K HDMI solution.
- Up to three splitters may be cascaded to support four 4K displays
- Rugged metal housing for maximum durability; built-in wallmounting holes
- AC power, Plug and Play installation; no special setup or remote
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Supports LPCM, DTS@ Digital, DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby TrueHD audio, 4 audio streams and 32 channel audio
- Supports 48-bit Deep Color (12-bits per channel), xvYCC (x.vColor), Rec. 2020 color space and 21:9 aspect ratio
- Supports compressed DTS-HD Master Audio, uncompressed LPCM 8 channel (7.1 surround sound) audio and Dolby TrueHD, as well as 32 channel audio
- Supports video amplifier bandwidth up to 300MHz, 3Gbps per channel (10.2 Gbps total) for 4Kx2K displays
- 4K@60Hz resolution, full 3D video and Deep Color
- Duplicates an Ultra High-Definition digital audio/video signal for up to two UHD HDMI displays