The Lenovo PM883 Entry SATA solid-state drives (SSDs) in capacities ranging from 240 GB to 3.84 TB are general-purpose SSDs based on the Samsung PM883 platform. They are engineered for greater performance and endurance in a cost-effective design, and to support a broader set of workloads.
Did you know?
Lenovo Entry SSDs are suitable for read-intensive and general-purpose data center workloads. Overall, these SSDs provide outstanding IOPS/watt and cost/IOPS for enterprise solutions and are an excellent choice for applications such as web serving, hyperscale cloud, content delivery, caching, databases, and analytics.
- Low cost, read-intensive SSD from Samsung
- 2.5-inch industry standard form factor with hot-swap tray
- 6 Gbps SATA interface
- Advanced ECC Engine and End-to-End Data Protection
- Samsung 32 layer V-NAND stacks the vertical NAND layers in three dimensions, solving the cell-to-cell interference that causes data corruption in planar NAND.
- Protect data integrity from unexpected power loss with Samsung's advanced power-loss protection architecture
- Supports Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology (S.M.A.R.T).
- Dynamic Thermal Guard Protection protects the SSD from overheating by automatically controlling the speed of the CPU relative to its core temperature