The Intel S4510 Entry SATA solid-state drives (SSDs) for Lenovo servers use Intel 64-layer 3D NAND TLC Flash Memory technology with a 6Gbps SATA interface to provide an affordable solution with industry leading performance. Compared with the Intel S4500 series, these new drives offer improved performance and significantly improved endurance. The S4510 SSDs are optimized for read-intensive applications such as boot, web servers, lower data rate operational databases and analytics.
- With a capacity of 960 GB, you have large storage space for all your documents and data
- With 256-bit encryption protect all your valuable data and keep your personal files safe & secure
- The high-read speed of 560 MB/s maximizes system performance and saves time while you are doing complex tasks
- With the high-write speed of 510 MB/s, get a quick response when updating or transferring files
- Have data stored faster with SATA/600 interface that optimizes burst performance