Get your notebook or small-form-factor machine fully equipped with Kingston FURY™ Impact DDR4 SODIMM and minimise system lag. Ready for AMD Ryzen™ and Intel XMP-ready in capacities of up to 64GB, Plug N Play FURY Impact DDR4 automatically overclocks to the highest frequency published, up to 3200MHz, to support Intel and AMD's latest CPU technologies. Slot in the sleek black PCB for a hassle-free boost, no need to tinker with the BIOS. Upgrade your system's performance and still run coolly, quietly and efficiently, thanks to FURY Impact DDR4's low 1.2 voltage.
- Powerful SODIMM performance
- Plug N Play automatic overclocking functionality
- Intel XMP-ready profiles
- Ready for AMD Ryzen™
- Higher performance with low power consumption
- Slim form, sleek design
Key Features | Powerful SODIMM performance
Maximise your memory and get a boost to your gaming, multitasking and rendering.
Plug N Play automatic overclocking functionality
Impact DDR4 automatically overclocks itself to the highest published frequency.
Intel XMP-ready profiles
Our engineers have predefined Intel Extreme Memory Profiles designed to maximise the performance of our memory modules, reaching speeds of up to 3200MHz.
Ready for AMD Ryzen
Get memory that's ready for AMD Ryzen and will seamlessly integrate with your AMD-based SODIMM-compatible system. A reliable, compatible performance boost for your build.
Higher performance with low power consumption
Run your system cool and efficiently with Impact DDR4's low 1.2V power draw.
Slim form, sleek design
The black PCB and sleek thermal label deliver big style with a small footprint.
- 32 GB of memory to maintain symmetry with processor and hard drive and bring out the ultimate computing experience
- DDR4-2933/PC4-23466 interface multiplexes 2-bit data from memory cell and I/O buses to minimize processor idle time and enhance your computer's performance
- Up to 2933 MHz speed for playing the latest games and using heavy software