Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 Memory | 16GB capacities up to 6000MHz
Kingston FURY™ Beast DDR5 memory brings the latest cutting-edge technology for next-gen gaming platforms. Taking speed, capacity and reliability even further, DDR5 arrives with an arsenal of enhanced features, like on-die ECC (ODECC) for improved stability at extreme speeds, dual 32-bit subchannels for increased efficiency and an on-module power management integrated circuit (PMIC) to provide juice where it's needed most.
Superior speed advancements with double the banks from 16 to 32 and double the burst length from 8 to 16 take DDR5 memory, your gaming experience and your overall system applications to the next level of performance.
Whether you're pushing the limits in your gaming with the most extreme settings, live streaming at 4K+ or pushing large animations and 3D rendering, Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 memory is the level-up needed, while seamlessly bridging style and unleashing performance.
Additionally, it utilises Intel® XMP 3.0, a new overclock spec that includes two customisable profiles for speeds and timings.
- Greater performance starting at 4800MHz
- Improved stability for overclocking
- Increased efficiency
- Intel® XMP 3.0-Ready and Certified
- Qualified by the world's leading motherboard manufacturers
- Plug N Play at 4800MHz
- Low-profile heat spreader design
- 32 GB of memory can produce approx. 10K MIPS and as a result, your system gets more room to run complex apps.
- The DDR5 SDRAM efficiently move data across electric components and provide smooth PC performance
- No matter how heavy and numerous the applications that you are using, 6000 MHz memory speed will run them smoothly