The KanexPro EXT-70SL18G extender is an UltraSlim 4K /60Hz transmitter - receiver set designed to extend natural and uncompressed ultra HD 4K signals from your HDMI source device to a 4K display remotely located 230 feet away. It also supports PoH (power over HDBaseT) requiring you to power only from one side, either the sender or receiver. For dynamic range and wide color range (gamut) HDR and 4:4:4 Chroma color sampling are one of the key features of these extenders.
Compliant with HDCP 2.2, this extender set supports EDID and CEC pass-through to enable HDMI-CEC enabled devices to communicate and operate smoothly. For control, it provisions bi-directional IR and RS-232 pass-thru to send control commands to 4K displays for turning on/ off and other functions.
Ideal for use in digital signage applications, healthcare AV, control rooms, educational facilities, airports, commanding centers and smart homes.
Please note: use a CAT5e/6 cable with low impedance STP(Shielded twisted pair) is recommended with proper grounding for excellent transmission of AV signals.
- Ultra Slim 230ft. (70m) HDMI extender over HDBaseT w/ PoH
- Extend up to 70m for 4K/60 video w/ 4:4:4 Chroma
- HDR (high dynamic range) & wider color gamut support
- Supports Ultra HD 4K@60Hz resolutions &
- Video resolutions from 1080p/60@48bit
- 18 Gbps bandwidth
- Bi-directional PoH (power over HDBaseT)
- HDCP 2.2 and EDID compliant
- CEC Pass-thru
- IR input/output - embedded over CATx extension