The KanexPro HAECOAX3 is our 3rd gen. audio extractor designed with 18 Gbps of high bandwidth and supporting the latest HDMI 2.0 specifications. This audio extractor will de-embed HDMI audio streams from any HDMI based device to digital or analog stereo maintaining 4K/60 video resolutions with YUV 4:4:4 color space and pass-thru for HDR 10 (High Dynamic Range). Audio formats include LCPM 2-channel stereo, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Atmos and DTS-HD Master audio with audio sampling rate up to 192kHz.
Widely used by audiophiles for de-embedding high-fidelity audio signals up to 192kHz and analog 2-channle stereo audio in residential and audio based home theaters. Perfect for de-embedding audio from devices such as, Apple TV 4th generation, Google Chromecast, Xbox One, PS4, Sonos Speaker systems where you can simply extract audio from HDMI and drive it through 2-channel stereo or AV receiver.
- 4K/60 HDMI Audio Extractor with Dolby Atmos®
- Select your bit-stream audio by switching instantly
- 18 Gbps bandwidth with latest HDMI 2.0 Specs
- Supports HDMI® HBR (High Bit Rate) audio pass-through
- Supports HDR 10(High Dynamic Range) pass-through for wide color gamut
- Supports video resolutions up to 4K@24/30/50/60Hz (YUV4:4:4) & 1080p HD
- De-embeds audio to multi-channel digital via TOSLINK / SPDIF or analog
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- CEC- pass through
- HDMI audio output: PCM 2, 5.1, 7.1, Dolby 5.1, DTS 5.1, D-TrueHD & DTS-HD