Extend 4K HDMI® Audio/Video Range With HDBaseT-Lite
The Cinema 4K HDBaseT-Lite Extender with HDMI Connection and Power-over-HDBaseT (POH) offers professional-grade features, reliability, and video signal interference protection. Extend the range of an HDMI display up to 223 feet using a Cat 5e/6/6a cable. Achieve Cinema 4K resolutions of 4096 x 2160 @ 60Hz up to 113 feet from the source and 1080p @ 60Hz HD resolutions up to 223 feet away through a single extender. The Extender is ideal for use in home theaters, conference rooms, lobbies or other environments where high quality video is needed at extended ranges.
Need More Distance?
Daisy chain the Extender to quickly expand the distance between a display and its HDMI source. Connect up to three HDBaseT-Lite HDMI Extenders to reach a maximum range of 669 feet at 1920 x 1080 resolutions and distribute Cinema 4K quality up to 339 feet ensuring the highest quality video without signal loss or drops.
The 4K HDBaseT-Lite Extender is designed with the professional AV installer in mind. The compact, all metal Extender is easily mounted in an AV rack, enclosure or cabinet and features a no-slip DC jack locking mechanism and HDMI locking screw for enhanced reliability. Bi-directional RS-232 support and extended IR pass-through enable source control via a universal remote or touch panel.
- Rack- Mountable
- Bi-directional IR signal
- DHCP1.4 Content protection
- Bi-directional RS-232 support for universal remotes, touch panels & barcode scanners
- Daisy chain up to 3 levels to extend HDMI up to 339 ft. at 4096 x 2160 @ 60Hz resolution, or 687 ft. at 1080p
- Transmit Power-over-HDBaseT (POH) to receiver via CAT5e/6/6a cable
- HDBaseT Anti-Jamming resist signal interference during video transmission
- Achieve Cinema 4K resolutions up to 130 ft. & HD resolutions to 229 ft.
- Extends an HDMI® connection up to 229 ft. via one CAT5e/6/6a cable