16-Port HDMI KVMP Switch
IOGEAR's 16-port USB HDMI KVMP Switch allows you to control and access up to 16 computers from a single USB keyboard, USB mouse, and an HDMI monitor console. Experience high definition video resolution to 1080p (1920 x 1200) while sharing USB 2.0 peripherals and listening to 2.1 stereo surround sound.
IOGEAR's 16-Port USB HDMI KVMP Switch is designed to control up to 256 computers by cascading two levels of the GCS1816H. The built-in USB 2.0 hub allows peripheral sharing between the connected system and is backwards compatible with USB 1.1. Administrators can easily broadcast messages, announcements, firmware updates, or notifications to all connected sources.
IOGEAR's Video DynaSync™ technology optimizes the display resolution by reading and remembering the monitor's parameters (EDID) so there is no delay or change in video resolution when switching between, or booting computers.
Simple Switching Methods
Easily switch between connected computers by either manually pressing the front panel push-buttons, entering hotkey combinations from the keyboard, or via the On-Screen Display (OSD) system. The KVM's convenient Auto-Scan feature permits automatic scanning and monitoring of activities on all connected devices.
2.1 Surround Sound
This 16-port HDMI KVMP switch provides 2.1 audio support allowing you to enjoy stereo surround sound through connected speakers.
Enhance productivity and view all connected sources on up to eight displays by stacking eight (8) IOGEAR GCS1816H together.
- Controls up to 16 HDMI® sources while sharing 2 additional USB 2.0 devices
- Supports up to 1080p (1920 x 1200) HD video resolution
- Cascade up to 2 levels1 - control up to 256 computers from a single console
- Features 2 built-in USB 2.0 ports 2 for USB peripheral sharing
- Multi-display feature allows viewing of up to 8 monitors when stacking up to (8) GCS1816H together
- Independent KVM and USB focus switching
- Supports 2 level password protection security for On-Screen Display (OSD)
- OSD Backup/Restore configuration and user profile information
- Broadcast Mode sends commands to all connected computers
- Auto Scan Mode monitors connected computers