Has your server been configured with the memory it needs to perform as its role expands over time?
HPE DDR4 SmartMemory is designed for small to large enterprise customers with a significant need for performance and capacity, along with a desire to manage total cost of ownership. HPE DDR4 SmartMemory enables total server memory optimization, runs at top throughput speed, and is among the most power-efficient memory available. In addition to performance and efficiency, HPE DDR4 SmartMemory also delivers on reliability. Only the highest-quality DRAM modules are selected from top suppliers. Now more than ever, DRAM quality is critical, as data center trends such as server virtualization, cloud computing, and the use of large database applications have increased the need for higher-capacity memory with greater up-time. HPE DDR4 SmartMemory undergoes rigorous qualification and testing processes that unlock memory performance features available only with HPE servers.
- HPE 32GB (1x32 GB) Single Rank x4 DDR4-2933 CAS-21-21-21 Registered Smart Memory Kit supported on HPE Gen10 Intel servers
- HPE 32GB (1x32 GB) Single Rank x4 DDR4-3200 CAS-22-22-22 Registered Smart Memory Kit supported on HPE Gen10 Plus AMD servers
HPE DDR4 3200 MT/s SmartMemory provides improvements in bandwidth in comparison to DDR4 2933 MT/s memory modules.
HPE DDR4 SmartMemory delivers improvements in latency at 3200 MT/s in comparison to DDR4 2933 MT/s memory modules.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise tests and qualifies HPE DDR4 SmartMemory modules on all HPE server platforms to deliver the highest level of signal integrity.
HPE DDR4 SmartMemory prevents unnecessary DIMM replacement and reduces server downtime with advanced memory error detection technology.
HPE uses the highest quality materials for its DDR4 server memory, reducing issues that may affect signal integrity and increasing system reliability.
HPE provides server memory that performs above industry standards, enabling customers to increase the performance of their servers without having to increase the amount of memory purchased.
- 32 GB of memory to maintain symmetry with processor and hard drive and bring out the ultimate computing experience
- DDR4-3200/PC4-25600 operates at an effective bus speed with minimal power consumption and as a result, you get optimal computer performance with an improved memory heat dissipation
- Up to 3200 MHz speed with Registered signal and CL22 latency for playing the latest games and using heavy software