Designed to allow users to customize their solution according to their specific communication needs, the GVC3210 can be paired with most video and web conferencing services to create a multi-point conferencing system. This video conferencing endpoint runs on the Android op erating system and offers full access to the Google Play Store. This allows users to utilize any Android conferencing or communication application. The GVC3210 comes equipped with sophisticated Noise-Shield technology to block out background noise and maximize audio quality. Additional features include advanced 4-microphone array with beam-forming capability, a high-end 16M pixel CMOS sensor with ePTZ for easy camera view adjustments and Miracast wireless for convenient content sharing. This simple yet powerful video conferencing endpoint is the ideal choice for SMBs looking for a price-friendly option that still carries the high-end features needed to sustain high-quality business communications.
- Sharp HD video resolutions up to 4k Ultra HD
- Runs on Android 6.x operating system with full access to applications in the Google Play store
- Built-in Bluetooth for use with Bluetooth speakers/ microphones, keyboards, data exchange, etc.
- Integrated dual band WiFi to pair with video and web conferencing service
- Built-in 4-MIC array with beam-forming, support for external audio equipment and innovative Noise Shield technology
- Advanced camera with 16M pixel CMOS sensor, 90 FOV wideangle lens and ePTZ for easy camera view adjustments
- Support for Miracast wireless content sharing to share a presentation with conference attendees
- Integrated 1x HDMI in, 2x HDMI out, and 2x USB
- 60 fps frame rate ensures maximum picture clarity and zero image flickering
- Gigabit Ethernet enables higher data transfer capacity which results in a better conference calling
- Simply plug in RJ-45 port to connect the conference equipment on the network
- With the 10/100/1000Base-T technology, get up to 1000Mbps data transfer rate over the twisted pair cable
- Supports SIP ITU-T recommendations for high-quality enhanced performance