Bring bright, easy-to-read images up to 112" to the classroom with this XGA display.
Easily project bright, easy-to-read images from nearly anywhere in the classroom with the L200SX Wireless XGA 3LCD short-throw laser display. Delivering 3,600 lumens of brightness and high-quality, resolution images up to 112" (4:3), the L200SX maximizes readability and collaboration. Designed with ease of use in mind, this durable, reliable projector offers a virtually maintenance-free, 20,000-hour laser light source with no lamps to replace and built-in wireless for added convenience. Providing up to 2.5 times larger images than 75" flat panels, split screen for up to four connected devices and built-in Miracast®, the L200SX makes sharing engaging lesson plans easier than ever before.
- 3,600 lumens of colour/white brightness
- 4:3 XGA resolution for images up to 112"
- 20,000-hour laser light source; no lamps
- 2.5 times larger images than 75" flat panels
- Instant On laser light source
- Experience true-to-life colors thanks to the 3LCD, 3-chip technology
- 3600 lm brightness ensures that your audiences will enjoy clear, bright and vivid visuals with brilliant colors
- XGA - a graphic mode that is suitable for spreadsheets and presentations at a budget-friendly price
- Up to 2,500,000:1 contrast ratio
- HDMI interface for top notch video and audio