Powered by Android™ 7.1 (Nougat), the upgraded PayPoint for Android point of sale solution offers the same sleek and elegant design now delivering 4x the speed with the Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ octa-core processor, 3GB of RAM and 32GB of storage. The retail hardened all-in-one mPOS solution brings simplicity and modern style to the point of sale with peripherals built in and reliability backed by a three-year warranty.
Plug & play.
With its single cable design, PayPoint makes setting up the mobile point of sale system fast and easy. Just plug in, connect, and go.
Whether in a retail or QSR environment, counter space is at a premium when it comes to the POS system. Ensuring that the counter looks inviting and remains functional is of the utmost importance. With its small footprint and attractive design, PayPoint for Android turns the cash wrap into a beautiful and functional space to allow you to better serve your customers.
The PayPoint for Android POS platform integrates a receipt printer, cash drawer, MSR, barcode scanner and, on select models, customer facing display. The flip-for-signature screen encourages shopper engagement and electronic receipt delivery. Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity and expansion ports allow for the addition of optional peripherals such as a handheld scanner or weight scale.
For traditional payments, leverage the built-in MSR or add Elo's optional NFC reader for contactless payments and proximity marketing. For EMV support, pair with your preferred EMV reader via USB or Bluetooth to provide your customers with a full-function, mobile point of sale experience that supports secure EMV transactions.
Whether working with one of Elo's strategic point of sale software partners or deploying your own application, you can easily add the mPOS functionality you need to run your business.
With EloView®, you have the power to manage your Android-powered PayPoint system remotely. Deploy your POS application, load content, and update the operating system easily and effectively with the secure and scalable device-management platform.
- 13.3-inch projected capacitive (PCAP) display
- Wi-Fi and LAN network connectivity
- Bluetooth module and expansion ports for external peripherals
- Ability to secure base to tabletop or desktop
- Three-year warranty
- Android SDK that allows developers to certify PayPoint with ease
- Powered by qualcomm snapdragon 2 GHz processor
- 3 GB memory is sufficient for multitasking
- 13.3" screen area for showcasing digital content with supreme clarity
- Touch panel gives your workforce ease
- 32 GB SSD provides you with sufficient space to store critical files
- Android 7.1 Nougat gives you the proficiency to utilize the most recent Android OS features