The Elo 1991L 19-inch open-frame LCD touchscreen features a slim design and narrow outside dimensions due to the state-of-the-art, energy-saving LED backlight, using less electricity to operate and generating less heat. This compact display is designed for touch, with proven Elo expertise and reliability built in. The 1991L provides stable, drift-free operation with outstanding image clarity and light transmission-for accurate touch responses and vivid images. Featuring a brilliant wide viewing angle panel, the open-frame touchscreen instantly grabs and holds the users' attention for kiosks, casino and amusement, retail self-service, and industrial automation environments.Easily integrated.
The touchscreen is sealed against dirt, dust and liquids, which simplifies integration into the final enclosure. Projected capacitive (PCAP) units can be sealed into a solution and obtain an IP65 rating on the front side of the unit. With the design and tooling being controlled by Elo, long-lasting product availability can be expected as well as backwards compatibility where we can make it possible to help minimize additional enclosure costs.Touch ready.
The 1991L is available with a choice of industry-leading touch technologies, in both single touch and multi touch versions. This seamless, zero-bezel 19-inch multi-touch display is available with our latest multi-touch TouchPro™ PCAP two-glass solution (2GS) technology has a zero-bezel that delivers both a 10-touch tablet-like experience along with two-touch thru-glass functionality-both modes support single or dual latex gloves as well as cloth gloves. Standard bezel, single-touch display options include AccuTouch® five-wire resistive, IntelliTouch® SAW or SecureTouch® anti-vandal SAW.Commercial-grade.
The Elo open frame touchscreen display delivers the quality and reliability Elo is known for, and is backed by our three-year standard warranty. We design, build and are responsible for the complete solution with touch integrated from the start. Using our own touchscreens combined with our software and drivers, everything is designed to work together and is tested as part of our life testing processes. All of our products go through rigorous reliability testing (over 20 tests) to deliver 50,000 MTBF.Other features.
- Viewing angle of 178° (h) x 178° (v), for sharp colors and graphics in both portrait and landscape modes
- Projected capacitive (PCAP) two glass solution (2GS) offers pristine optical clarity and touch durability that passes UL-60950 & IK-07 impact testing
- 10-touch TouchPro projected capacitive (PCAP) with two-touch thru-glass capabilities
- Display Port and VGA video interfaces
- Explore a world loaded with potentially vivid entertainment outcomes with the Elo Open-frame LCD Touchscreen Monitor
- LED backlight enhances the display performance to deliver an outstanding color range and contrast ratio
- The 1,000:1 contrast ratio produces enhanced sharpness and shading accuracy in each picture
- Enjoy crisp content and energetic hues with the 250 Nit brightness
- Multi-touch activation can be performed with the Projective Capacitive touchscreen technology i.e. you can input from two fingers at a time.
- Features HDMI input to get connected with the top of the line PCs, Blu-ray players, and cutting edge gaming consoles