The 1517L touchmonitor is built to withstand the rigors of continuous public use with a rugged "built for touch" design. Its stylish, thin and modern look is coupled with a retail-focused feature set and is an attractive solution for commercial touchmonitor needs. It is well suited for high use public venues where point-of-sale, point-of-information, point-of-service, shelf-level and countertop interactive digital signage and loyalty systems are found.
- LED backlight enhances the display performance to deliver an outstanding color range and contrast ratio
- The 700:1 contrast ratio produces enhanced sharpness and shading accuracy in each picture
- Furnishes captivating visuals with about 250 Nit brightness levels
- Features 5-wire Resistive touch technology which is made of a glass panel and a film screen, each covered with a thin metallic layer, isolated by a narrow gap
- VESA mount compatibility allows you to mount the touch screen on a wall or with a stand depending on your specific needs