Designed for reliable and cost effective power distribution, Basic ePDUs have the form factor and receptacle choices to meet the needs of the demanding data center architect. With power levels ranging from 1.4 kW all the way to 17 kW, Eaton has the right Basic ePDU for any application. The new ePDU G3 Basic models feature Eaton's patented IEC outlet grip plug retention, color-coded outlet sections, a low-profile form factor and a high operating temperature.
- UL 60950 compliant to meet industry requirements
- Ranges from 15A to 30A up to 208V to offer a variety of plug and outlet configurations
- Clearly labeled circuits simplify load balancing
- Cost effective solutions to meet your Basic needs
- Available in horizontal and vertical solutions for a wide range of key applications
- ePDU G3 models feature IEC outlet grip, color-coded outlet sections, low-profile form factor and a high operating temperature for best-in-class power management