Delivering premium backup power and scalable battery runtimes for servers, voice/data networks and storage systems, the Eaton 9PX UPS is the ideal solution for both rack and stand-alone installations. An ENERGY STAR® qualified UPS, the 9PX's graphical LCD interface and robust power management software makes managing your UPS easy - even in virtualized environments.
- This split-phase model offers both 120V and 208V output without a transformer; saving vertical rack (U) space, weight and cost.
- Helps save money and protect the environment through energy efficient operation (ENERGY STAR® qualified UPS)
- Maximizes availability with extended battery runtime options, hot-swappable batteries, internal bypass and optional maintenance bypass
- Delivers added runtime with extended battery modules and extends battery service life by 50% with ABM technology
- Provides more real power (watts) to protect more equipment and leave room for expanding IT systems
- Fully integrates with Intelligent Power Software Suite for continuous up time of servers and virtual machines.
- Enables you to customize UPS settings, view load and power consumption information through the graphical interactive LCD interface