- High-Performance Data Communications Cable for Noisy Environments
- Suitable for 550MHz High-Speed Data Applications, Gigabit Ethernet, Fast Ethernet and 155Mbps TP-PMD/CDDI
- Category-6 Shielded Twisted Pair (FTP) Plenum Cable
- 4-Pair - Easily Identified Color-Striped Pairs
- 23AWG Solid Bare Copper Conductors
- Excellent Attenuation and Crosstalk Characteristics
- Exceeds EIA/TIA 568 B.2-1, UL, CSA and ISO/IEC 11801 specifications
- CMP/FT6 rated for use in walls and in ceiling
- UL/cUL or ETL Listed
- Comprehensive Lifetime Warranty
Comprehensive's Category 6 550MHz plenum shielded local area network cable utilizes 4 twisted pairs, an overall shield, plenum jacket, and solid 23 awg construction.
Comprehensive's Category 6 Shielded 550MHz Plenum cable supports all category 6 applications including Ethernet 100BASE -TX, 100BASE-VG and 155 ATM. Particularly suited for high bandwidth applications such as 622 ATM, Wideband, and Ethernet 1000BASE-T. Comprehensive uses 23 AWG solid bare copper conductor insulated with FEP. Two colored mated insulated conductors twisted together to form a pair and four pairs assembled around a pair separator to form a core. The core is overall shielded and jacketed with a low smoke flame retardant PVC. Perfect for distributing data, voice and video on today's high speed ethernet and gigabit networks.
These CAT6 550 Mhz Snagless Patch Cables have a molded low profile, snagless boot that makes installing these cables quick and easy everytime while providing superior strain relief. RoHS Compliant. Lifetime Warranty.
- Experience a simpler way to connect devices with the entire business network
- Features Category 6 cable type
- Features Molded
- 1 x RJ-45 Male Network establishes rapid connection with a network device