Each of the 8 buttons can be user programmed, using the included software, to send IR, relay control, or bi-directional RS-232 and RS-485 commands simultaneously to control third-party devices.
The panel is designed in a high quality black metal finish with LED back lit buttons, and fits into a standard single gang outlet box.
- Designed to operate any AV or KVM switches or scalers with RS-232 control, or other AV devices with either RS-232, RS-485, IR, or relay control.
- Every button is fully programmable to perform operations such as turning a display on/off, select channels on a TV, or switch inputs on a matrix switcher.
- 8 programmable buttons
- Sleek black metal wallplate design
- ID looping function
- Maximum 99-unit programmable control panels can be looped and controlled together.
- Supports page, toggle, compare, and delay settings.
- The backlit brightness is controllable.
- The labels are customizable and changeable.