Extend two USB 1.1 peripherals beyond the 16-ft (5-m) limitation up to 328 ft (100 m) over CATx. Extend a USB connection beyond the desktop to two USB peripherals such as USB keyboards, mice, printers, webcams, interactive whiteboards, and other devices. The extender can be used in in industrial control, factory floor, classroom, or meeting room applications The extender supplies up to 500 mA to the downstream USB device and offers reliable operation with USB 1.1 devices.
- Works with all major operating systems (Windows®, Mac OS X®, and Linux®).
- Supports both Full-Speed (12-Mbps) and Low-Speed (1.5-Mbps) throughput.
- Industrial rated for ESD immunity.
- Bus powered. No external AC adapter needed at either end.
- Reliably extend USB 1.1 signaling over CAT5 cable to remote USB devices.