- At a maximum speed of 115.2-kbps, you can go up to 4000 feet.
- It must be used in pairs.
RS-232 is the most common serial interface in use today. This means you can use your SHM-C in RS-232 installations - industrial applications; security systems; UNIX®, DEC2, and HP® workstation connectivity; and more.
Choose our 4-Wire SHM-C Async to transmit data up to 4 miles (6.4 km). Run loopback tests simply by pressing a front-panel button. Open the flip-top lid for quick DTE/DCE selection.
Transformer and optical isolation protect your data from electrical interference.
- The ME800A-R4 is backwards compatible with the ME800A-R3.
- Ideal for point-of-sale applications.
- Full duplex operation over 4-wire CATx
- Data rate up to 115.2 kbps
- Range of up to 6.4 km (4 miles) at 9.6 kbps over 24 AWG lines