Simply insert the cable wires into the connector so they go through the nose of the plug, and then use the FT1100A or FT1200A EZ RJ45 crimp tool to complete the termination. Not only does the EZ plug design make terminating your connections faster, but it also reduces wasted crimps and scraps by allowing you to easily confirm your wiring is correct when the wires are fed through the connector nose.
Featuring 50 Micron Gold plated contacts to ensure optimal performance, and work with round solid or stranded cable. Available in packs of 25, 50 and 100, and in an unshielded plug. FCC compliant, UL rated, and compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA).
- Guaranteed for life!
- Works with solid or stranded cable
- Shielded internal ground
- 50 Micron Gold Plated Contacts for optimal performance
- For use with FT1100A and FT1200A EZ RJ45 Crimp Tools
- Make faster terminations and reduce wasted crimps and scraps
- Simple one-piece design eliminates loading bar and liners