ServSwitch DT DVI 4-Port with Emulated USB Keyboard/Mouse
- Switch up to four PCs.
- Supports resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 at 60 Hz.
- DDC EDID support via emulation.
- Keyboard/mouse emulation makes switching faster and more reliable.
- Hotkey switching.
This four-port USB KVM switch enables you to access four CPUs with high-resolution DVI video connectors from a single workstation. Set up desktop KVM switching with high-quality DVI-D video.
The ServSwitch DT DVI 4-Port with Emulated USB Keyboard/Mouse supports full DVI at resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 at 60 Hz. Plus, you can fine tune the signals, depending on signal strength.
For easy hotkey switching, choose the ServSwitch DT DVI, 4-Port with Emulated USB Keyboard/Mouse. Emulation means unselected computers continue to see the identities of the keyboard and mouse, which means no enumeration is necessary when their link becomes active once again. This not only helps to make reconnecting faster, it also increases switching reliability. This is important because USB links are at their most vulnerable during the switching process.
What's more, the switch supports stereo audio signal switching for speakers and microphones. Audio channels can be switched independently from USB and video.
- Use this KVM Switchbox and eliminate the need for manually switching cables between sources
- Connect up to 4 computers to 1 local users
- Get high-resolution video with impressive clarity, thanks to the 1920 x 1200 resolution.
- Hot-pluggable USB interface for a quick connection
- Designed to be used as a desktop device